These forums are no longer being used by the community. Please visit Stratics Catskills forum to reach the RP community.

Cirilia Laeisae

Cirilia Laeisae

Cirilia Laeisae

Post by Cirilia Laeisae on Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:40 pm

All information is OOC only, unless otherwise noted. Updated: September 6, 2016

Birthname: Cirilia Laeisae  
    Race: Human [Vampire embraced circa 2007 on Catskills]
    Vampire Sire: Portia
    Height: 5'8''
    Weight: 135 stones
    Build: Muscled, but more tone than bulk.

Physical Description:

Framed by a cold expression and red hair is a pair of eyes that resemble lifeless  chunks of amber.  There is a sense that she has seen some horrific things in her seemingly short life. Her body is muscled, but tone and athletic.  Her hair is clean, but unruly. She never wears make-up and her skin is pale as if she doesn't get out of her armor much.

She is almost exclusively seen in armor and rarely removes her gloves. While she doesn't appear to take a lot of effort with her physical appearance, her armor and weapons are in impeccable condition. She keeps a kryss sheathed at her waist.

For formal occasions, she will refuse wear a dress or gown.  She does keep a valorite suit of chainmail with polished boots that she will wear if ordered. Although the ceremonial suit does little to protect her, it seems to help her unease.

First Impression [Everyone]:

Often appears bored, almost in agony with the weight of boredom.  Seems to lack any sort of tact or etiquette.  Her words are blunt and often at someone's expense.

She does little to physically to hide her kindred nature aside from keeping her fangs hidden. Her skin and neck are often completely covered in armor so breathing and a pulse would be difficult to spot regardless.  She does not appear to be winded even in intense physical situations, but perhaps she is merely in superior condition.

She respects military authority and the chain of command, but shows little patience for the nobility.  She upholds the masquerade, but her less than stellar humanity always gives the impression that something isn't quite right with this young lady. The sort of thing that may cause the hairs on the back of your neck to stand on end.  Perhaps it was some trauma inflicted on her at a young age, but her emotions and reactions at times may seem slightly off.  She has a very dark sense of humor.

Herbivores such as horses, livestock and herbivores absolutely do not like being near her.  They will start to show panic and will attempt to flee if in her presence too long.

First Impression [Vampires Only]:
    I am a strong believer in Predator's Taint.  If as a player if I know your character is kindred and we physically meet in-game, Cirilia will recognize that. She may not mention it, acknowledge it or disclose it, but she will recognize you for what you are. On the reverse, your vampire character may recognize Cirilia for what she is as well. For potency purposes, Cirilia's blood potency is currently a 2 due to recent torpor

Quotes:

"What? You want to know something about being a bitch?  Go ask your dad."
    "I knew pussies had lips, but I didn't know they could talk."
    "Wow! That's a lovely shade of ultra-bitch you're wearing today."

Rumors
    It is acceptable for rp players to treat the following rumors as IC knowledge that they've heard from the townsfolk if they inquire about her in Moonglow.  I will change the rumors out as I feel something new about her might be gossiped about. I suggest rolling a D10 to choose a random rumor.  Invite some chance into the rp!

Some are true and some are false. Let RP with players in-game help your character decide what they believe.

Current Rumors [Last updated 9-6-2016]:

1. "She comes in here often. She never orders, just sits in a corner and watches people.  Creepy if you ask me."
    2. "She never takes off her armor!  How is she ever going to land a husband looking like that? She won't be young forever, y'know."
    3. "I heard she belongs to a cult and is very religious."
    4. "The armorer said he saw horrific scars on her body, like someone abused her."
    5. "Joe said that her parents died in a fire and she started it."
    6. "She's got a mouth on her worse than any sailor I know! I can hardly believe such language would come out of a lady!"
    7. "I saw her around those New Order bastards, but she didn't look like she belonged."
    8."I heard she works as a mercenary for hire and has a criminal record. Watch out."
    9. "Last time she drank an ale, she threw up.  Girl can't hold her liquor"
    10. "I think she's a werewolf.  Have you seen the way horses act around her?  Makes sense"

Songs that fit the character:

"Break Stuff" by Limp Bizkit

"Down with the Sickness" by Disturbed

Current date/time is Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:18 am